The Interim Period in 1968
(The Fillmore at the Carousel Ballroom)
The Carousel Ballroom was originally known as the El Patio Ballroom and it was
located on the upper floor of a car dealership on the southwest corner of
Market and Van Ness at 10 South Van Ness Ave and 1545 Market Street
in San Francisco, CA..
In 1968, Bill Graham left the Fillmore Auditorium on Geary Street to take
over the Carousel Ballroom (renamed as the Fillmore West).
Today the Carousel Ballroom is now the service and repair shop of a
Honda car dealer.
Copyright © 2004-2010 Ross Hannan and Corry Arnold. All Rights Reserved.
In Search of the Carousel Ballroom